- Access to and use of this website and the services available through this website are subject to the AMDC’s General Terms and Conditions for the provision of Telemedicine Services. By using the services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
- AMDC shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services and/or any page of this Website.
- Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire website.
- You must not misuse this website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data. AMDC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it.
- Content made available to you on or through this website remains the property of AMDC. All such rights are reserved by AMDC. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by AMDC. No license or consent is granted to you to use AMDC’s trade marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of AMDC.
- AMDC reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be attempting to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupts any of our services in any way.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the Website you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
In the event that the doctor cancels the duty after your payment is done, your booking will be cancelled and refund (where applicable) will be given within working 3 days. You may require making the appointment again.
Any payments you make on this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In order to make a payment you must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. AMDC retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When making a payment you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make the payment and that there are sufficient funds to cover the payment.
- Payments shall be made through a linked payment gateway and will be processed directly by the Bank of Maldives Plc. AMDC will not have access to your credit or debit card details.
- Upon receiving your order the Bank will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. When you complete the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit or debit card in Maldivian Rufiya (MVR).
- Always print and retain a copy at the end of the transaction for reference
- For inquiries please contact AMDC Pvt Ltd on 3325979.